SET in the City
March 25, 2017
• Start the day at Boston University with kickoff speakers and Science Bazaar
• Have lunch at Harvard, Emmanuel, Simmons, Brandeis or Biogen
• Participate in hands-on science activities led by professionals
• Eat Lunch with women working in Science, Engineeting and Technology
• Find out about cutting-edge research that will change the world
COST: Non-refundable fee of $25.00 payable by credit card online, or by sending cash or check with waivers. Students who meet certain financial guidelines may register for a reduced fee of $10.00.
OPEN to GIRLS in grades 9-12. To attend, participants must first complete the Pre-registration form. Note, your registration will not be considered complete until we receive electronic waivers from your parent or guardian.
Sponsored by a collaboration of the following organizations and institutions: Boston University, Brandeis University, Emmanuel College, Harvard University, MIT, Northeastern University, Simmons College, UMass Boston, Wentworth Institute of Technology and WGBH.
Note: The program will begin at Boston University’s Photonics Center located at 8 St. Mary's Street and will end at Biogen located at 135 Broadway in Cambridge. The closest MBTA stop is Kendall/MIT stop which is approximately an 8-10 minute walk. Bus transportation between venues will be provided.